At LungCare Indy, our goal is to help our patients breathe easy again. We have more than twenty years of experience helping patients find relief from the following lung-related conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Occupational injury to the lungs
- Sleep Apnea
- Obesity-related Lung Diseases
- Fungal Diseases of the Lung
- Bronchiectasis Chronic
- Respiratory Failure
Our medical director is Dr. James D. Pike, D.O., FCPP, FACP. Dr. Pike is a native of Indianapolis who attended medical school in Kansas City, graduating from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 1984.
After 10 years in the United States Army as a physician, Dr. Pike completed his training in pulmonary and critical care medicine. He is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, and critical care medicine.